Luminous 15kVA/240V Smart-charging Pure Sine Wave Inverter
– Pure Sine Wave 3-Phase Inverter
– Built-in Charging System
– Smart Charge technology – delivers faster charging & enhances battery life
– Intelligent thermal management for longer life and higher reliability
– Audio alarm System: for Low battery, overload, etc
– Stable Performance with maximum Protection for appliances
– User-friendly LCD display to show status
– Required Battery Bank: 20 No. 12V Batteries
– 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Sinergy 1500VA/24V (1.5kva) inverter offers the advanced pure sine wave technology of the Sinergy range of inverters. They’re designed to world-class standards, delivering best-in-class performance. Some of the key features of the Sinergy inverter range include:
– Advanced Auto Sense Intelligent Control – a boost for maximum performance
– Pure Sine Wave Technology – quality power delivery to keep your equipment safe
– Automatic changeover to inverter mode – frees you from manual interventions
– Battery Indicator for Charging/Overload Status
– 100% Protection for all Appliances
For mission critical applications that require absolutely zero switching time, the Su-Kam 7.5kvs/192V Sukam Online UPS provides the reliable power backup support.
Sukam 7.5kva/192V Online UPS operates on Double Power Conversion technology, providing stabilised power supply, suitable for sophisticated equipment. Using its Galvanic Isolation process, it protects the load from mains power disturbances and fluctuations.
Contec 3.5kVA/48V inverter is ideals for homes that needmuch more capacity than the 24V inverter range can offer. That means that more appliances, even up to a fridge, can be supported. Running on a battery bank of 4 no. batteries, the 3.5kVA/48 Contec inverter is relatively robust, meaning more backup time and extra load-carrying capacity than you get from 24V inverters.
The Su-Kam Fusion Series Pure Sine Wave Commercial UPS and inverter, which has 2.5kva/48V and 3.5kva/48V options, is one of the most advanced power inverting systems in the market. They’re built on the DSP Sine Wave Technology, an advanced system for high speed processing.
Sukam’s 2.5kva Fusion inverter is a 48V application, operated on a battery bank of 4 units of 12V batteries. The 2.5kva/48V Sukam capacity is able to support a range of household appliances, up to a small-sized refrigerator.